Goodness Gracious! I never for a moment thought I would be nominated for this. I am new to the Blogging World of Beauty and this came as a very welcomed surprise!
Thank you so much to http://loveandeyeliner.com/ – it is unbelievably kind of you for nominating me.
1. Thank the blogger who nominated you, linking back to their site.
2. Put the award logo on your blog.
3. Answer the ten questions they have set you.
4. Make up ten new questions for your nominees to answer.
5. Nominate ten people
1. How did you come up with the name of your blog? Do you regret your choice?
I actually narrowed it down to three and chose one at random. I don’t regret my choice, so far. I think this one explains a bit about me.
2. Can you apply false lashes? If yes, can you apply both the strips and singles or strips only?
I have never tried! Gulp* I have had them put on me for numerous shoots and things, but never have I tried to do them myself. They scare me a bit! Ha-ha. And I don’t want to pull al of my eyelashes out
3. What was the first makeup purchase you ever made?
I think it was a menthol lip gloss with the aim to plump up my lips. Then it was most likely a foundation in a shade far too dark for me.
4. Are your beauty products neatly organized or a big ol’ mess?
My daily makeup is nice and organised, but the stuff I use only occasionally was until recently – a big ol’ mess. I spent a couple of hours organising everything and now it is a pleasure to open my drawer! Plus I found a bunch of stuff I forgot I had – it was like I had just been shopping!
5. What is your favorite beauty tool? (Hair, Nails, Tweezers etc.) Why?
Probably my makeup brushes. I have a mixture of Real Techniques, Make up Forever, Sephora and MAC. I am finally happy with my collection and love the finish they achieve. Although I do hate cleaning my brushes — yawn!
6. Where is your favorite place to purchase cosmetics? A drugstore? A makeup store such as Sephora or Ulta or Department stores?
Okay, here is my trick: I browse the products in a quiet department store and make the decision on exactly what I want… Then I go to Sephora and buy it all adding the points to my card. I have to do this because Sephora is SO HECTIC it drives me crazy!
7. Do you have any homemade beauty tricks such as masks or hair conditioners?
YES! I love homemade beauty products and make them regularly. I plan to write up the recipes on my blog! I make homemade facemasks, hair masks, lip balms, bath bombs…
8. What is your favorite brand and shade of nail polish?
I love pastels in summer and dark shades in winter. OPI do a gorgeous navy blue and Essie do a beautiful elephant grey!!
9. Do you experiment with a lot of eye color (ex: purples, blues) or do you prefer a more natural eye?
I do like to experiment with the eyes. But to be honest, I experiment more with lips. I love doing a bold, striking lip. From dark green, gold, navy blue, dark purple, black. I just love a crazy lip.
10. Do you wear a winged eye? How long did it take you to get the hang of it?
A winged eye doesn’t really suit my eye shape too much. I love eyeliner and wear it daily, but I don’t wing it out too much – just a little !
1. Where do you get your inspiration from for your blog and how do you come up with your new blog posts?
2. What is your favourite face cleanser, toner and serum?
3. Who is your beauty icon? It could be for fashion, hair or make up.
4. What would you say your ‘style’ is?
5. In what year do you wish you had been born?
6. Do you have any tattoos? What / where?
7. What is your favourite part of doing your make up?
8. When you buy your beauty products, do you care about whether or not they have been tested on animals?
9. What age did you start wearing make up?
10. What do you hope will come out of your blog? What is your aim / goal with it?
Now I nominate:
Please be sure to stop by and take a look at their lovely work!!
Thanks again to the fabulous Suzy Queue at Love & Eyeliner!! http://loveandeyeliner.com/
❤ ❤ ❤ ❤