On Thursday evening I coloured my hair. It really did need it. The sun and hard water in Dubai really cause damage to my hair, making it look dull and brittle. The Rahua shampoo and conditioner have given it some much needed TLC, along with my weekend coconut oil masks. The colour still looked washed out and dull though — Enter Kelly Van Gogh Masterblend!
I used 3N – Medium Natural Brown~!
MASTER BLEND™ has two patented systems that deliver out of this world colour results:
CAVIAR OIL REPAIRING SYSTEM™
– Is an anti-aging system for the hair, making it look younger and more vital.
– Repairs porosity (dryness) in hair while it is gently being coloured, therefore colour goes on evenly and resists fading.
– Infuses keratin into the hair for control of frizzy, lifeless hair making it sleeker and more manageable.
– Injects fatty acids and amino proteins to stimulate collagen production, which is the building block of shiny and healthy hair.
MICA SHINE TECHNOLOGY™
– Is a LIGHT SWITCH for your colour, turning on its brilliance!
– Allows the colour to reflect and refract light so it bounces and glistens off the hair, matching skin tone and hair texture for gorgeous results on everyone.
– Gives shimmering multi-dimensional colour, never a single or flat shade.
Each Kit includes:
-2 oz. Tube of Crème Colour
-2 oz. Bottle of Developer
-Custom Designed Reusable Applicator Bottle
-Pair of Professional Reusable Black Gloves
Does it do what it says on the Box??
The first thing I noticed when applying the colour to my hair, was it did not drip. I am usually pretty good at not making a real mess in the bathroom when colouring my hair. But inevitabley, you end up with a a dollop here and a splash there. I usually have it up my arm and all over my ears!
Well this time the bathroom was left spotless! No hair colour splashed anywhere! I did get a little up my arm but that was just me making sure I had colour on every mm of my hair! None on my ears! The bit on my arm washed off immediately with no stain!
Once I washed it out I could see my hair looked healthier, but figured I would wait to see the actual results once dry!
Whilst I dried my hair it felt soft, like REALLY soft. Unsually so, as it would normally feel quite brittle after colouring my hair!
So, YES, it DOES do what it says on the box!! This is so much more than a hair colour. It is also a hair treatment! The main ingredient is the keratin that is placed into the colour, which is why your hair feels like super amazing ❤
Here is a quick BEFORE and AFTER:
I have shown the results indoors and outdoors to show the real colour. I am so happy with it. Nothing drastic. My colour but a couple of shades darker with shine and bounce! It is smoother, softer and certainly healthier!
I love how the Masterblend adapts to the natural tones in your hair, providing a very natural finish.
It was so easy to apply and I am thrilled with the result! I will most definitely be using KVG in the future!! Goodbye Loreal, Thanks Kelly Van Gogh !!!! 🙂
❤ ❤ ❤ ❤