There’s a new tool for washing your face, and it doesn’t rotate, oscillate, or vibrate. But it does promise more radiant skin just from washing your face.
Konjac sponges look like weird kitchen sponges and feel squishy against skin, but are actually made of a porous root vegetable. They’re all the rage in Japan. Here’s everything you need to know about the new trend in facial cleansing:
- Konjac sponges are really, really gentle. They’re gentler than scrubs, so they’re ideal for daily exfoliating. You can use them on sensitive skin, rosacea, and dry flakes that are difficult to buff away without irritating skin.
- They’ll take off your makeup. Used with soap and water, konjac sponges will remove more makeup than washing with your hands alone. You can even run one around your eyes to get your mascara off faster.
- They’ll make your skin a little more radiant. Anything that exfoliates makes your skin smoother and more glow-y—and the more often you use it, the more pronounced the effects will be.
- They’ve got a shelf life. Even though some sponges claim to be antibacterial, they’re not self-cleaning. Toss yours after a month.
- Serves you even after its long gone… As a garden helper! Pop it in the bottom of a plant pot after use or dig into the garden! The sponge will help water your plants by holding the moisture for it!
AND NOW: THE CARE TIPS
Air-dry it very well!
Never wring it! Press it between the palms of your hands (which works like a great stress-killer)
It’s made of an edible plant but still: DON’T TRY TO EAT IT. It’s a safe product but it does feel like something to chew – and since it can’t dissolve like gelatine, do keep it away from animals and little children.
HOW CAN YOUR BABY BENEFIT FROM KONJAC SPONGES
Konjac fibre is made from 100% natural Konjac vegetable plant root. It is best for every new born baby and child and has been used in Japan for over a century because of its soft texture skin. Konjac sponge greatly benefits the babies due to its rich properties. Konjac fibre is a really gentle cleanser and can be used for both face and body. The question is how can konjac sponges benefit babies? The characteristics of these sponges include:
- 100% natural
- 100% color free
- 100% preservative free
- 100% vegan
- 100% eco-friendly
- 100% re-growing raw material
- Naturally sustainable
- Environmentally safe
❤ ❤ ❤ ❤