This wonderful kit from Makeup Forever is jam packed with professional makeup must-haves including primers, powders, eye, cheek and lip favorites, and Artisan Brushes.
I really have had a fabulous time playing with it, and I haven’t even touched the surface of the products that are in here.
Whats in it?
The Makeup Station features MAKE UP FOR EVER’s 30 cult favorites in a makeup artist case. This beauty box includes the essentials to create any makeup style for the Face, Eyes and Lips, from the most natural, everyday look to the most sophisticated, evening result.
This set contains:
– 1 HD Primer : 0 neutral
– 1 HD Blush : 210 cool pink
– 1 HD Pressed Powder
– 1 Mist & Fix
– 10 Artist Shadow eye shadows: ME-108 steel, I-544 pink granite, M-500 ivory, M-100 black, D-320 golden khaki, I-414 yellow ivory, ME-216 electric blue, D-236 lagoon blue,M-630 sweet chestnut, ME-728 copper red
– 2 Aqua Lip : 8C true red, 14C muted dusty rose
– 1 Rouge Artist Intense : 43 vibrant red
– 1 Aqua Rouge : 14 light rosewood
– 1 Precision Blush Brush 150 + 1 Precision Blender Brush 216
– 2 Artist Shadow blushes: S-748 coral, I-922 electric purple
– 1 Graphic Liner : vinyl black
– 2 Aqua Eyes : 21L dark grey, 25L matte brown
– 1 Smoky Extravagant mascara : black
– 1 Star Powder : 926 iridescent beige
– 1 Glitter : 3 iridescent white
– 1 Aqua Seal
– 1 Eyelashes : 156 Nude
Reusable case that stores these 30 must-have products. Large mirror included.
I am yet to use each of the products but from what I have used so far, I am loving them!
One thing I will say is, the eyes shadows are quite powdery. Dab your brush in the colour, don’t swipe. Same goes for application, don’t swipe across your eyelid, press the powder on. The colours are as vibrant on as they are in the pot – which is AMAZING!
The lip liner in musty dusty rose, Aqua rose in light rosewood, primer, mist & fix, pressed powder, pink granite, golden khaki, black, copper red, electric blue, lagoon blue are all I have used at moment – but they are GREAT!
I will have a good play around over the weekend and continue to post pictures of any makeup looks on Insta: https://instagram.com/kellylouisemaloney8/
But for now, here are a couple that I have done over the past few days:
❤ ❤ ❤ ❤