As soon as we cross the line from Summer to Autumn, my dark lippy’s come out to play. Despite it feeling nothing like autumn yet in Dubai, my heart pines a little when I see instagram pictures of scarf and boot wearing, candle burning, plum lip goodness. So this is my way of getting in the spirit of things!
What did I use?
- A simple and fresh base using NARS Sheer Glow, and setting it in place with Chanel Vitalumiere loose powder.
- A dusting of a natural blush from Chanel in shade Innocence over the cheeks.
- A swipe of MAC woodwinked shadow over the eyelid and softly blended in to the crease.
- A smudging of MAC Carbon eyeshadow on an angled brush used as an eyeliner on top and bottom lashes.
- Black kohl used on my tight line and water line.
- Givenchy Noir Couture mascara brushed over the lashes.
- Chantecaille Waterproof Brow Definer in Oak Brown flicked lightly through the brow.
- And the main focus, MAC Cyber taken over the lip!
I would love to know your go-to Autumn look!!
Love, Kel x
❤ ❤ ❤ <#