What is it?
Uniting three of Alpha-H’s most intensive topical vitamin serums, Skin Loving Vitamins Kit has been specially developed to re-hydrate, rejuvenate and revitalise the fabric of your skin. With high concentrations of Vitamins A, C and E, these powerful antioxidant formulas help minimise the appearance of wrinkles, sun damage and scarring whilst bringing renewed vitality and radiance to any complexion that’s looking a little lack-lustre. Used daily alongside your usual skin care ritual, these help fortify skin at a deeper level so it’s better equipped to repair and protect itself from the ageing effects of environmental aggressors.
This set contains:
- Vitamin A (15ml)
- Vitamin C (15ml)
- Vitamin E (15ml)
- Renews skin cells and hydrates the skin surface
- Reduces lines, wrinkles and discolouration
- Minimises inflammation and aids in skin’s healing process
- Boosts the skin’s immune system
What do I do with it?
• Each night after cleansing I blend 3-4 drops of the Vitamin A serum over the face, neck and décolletage. Allowing the serum to absorb into the skin for a few minutes before applying my night cream.
• Each morning, after cleansing I blend 3-4 drops of Vitamin C serum over the face, neck and décolletage. Allowing the serum to absorb before applying the next step in my skincare routine.
• I apply the Vitamin E serum day or night, as required – to any parched, inflamed or irritated areas. It can be applied over the Vitamin A or Vitamin C serums. Dab a small amount onto any post-blemish scars to accelerate the healing process. Vitamin E can also be blended into any moisturiser or night cream to boost its antioxidant and rehydrating properties. Simply use your fingertips to blend 3-4 drops into your preferred product before massaging it over the face, neck and décolletage.
What do I think of it?
I have written about my love for the Alpha H Vitamin C serum in the past. Because I loved that so much I was really excited to give the full range a try once reordering the Vit C. My complexion has such a healthy glow after using these. No sticky residue, instantly absorbing into the skin, they are a breeze to use. A multivitamin specifically designed to use on the face allows the full potency of the vitamin to work its magic. And boy, does your skin reap the benefit. Especially given the amount of sun we get here in Dubai, anything that can help me fight sun damage and premature ageing is welcomed in my skincare routine!
Who is it for?
Perfect for those with: dull, tired, ageing, damaged and acne-scarred.
I picked mine up from luxola.com for (210AED) but this is also available on cultbeauty.co.uk (47GBP) – both offer international and super speedy delivery!
Love, Kel x
❤ ❤ ❤ ❤